Microdermabrasion at Spa Buzios – For Smoother Skin, Controlling Acne & Treating the Visible Signs of Aging!
Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses a spray of micro-crystals to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells and reveal younger, healthier-looking skin. Microdermabrasion also encourages the production of a new underlying layer of skin cells with higher levels of collagen and elastin, which further improves your skin’s appearance.
Single Microdermabrasion Treatments
Buzios Microdermabrasion $45 | $55
Buzios Microdermabrasion + 30 Min. Facial $65 | $75
Buzios Microdermabrasion + 60 Min. Facial $85 | $95
Series of 3 Microdermabrasion Treatments
Buzios Microdermabrasion $125 | $150
Buzios Microdermabrasion + 30 Min. Facial $175 | $205
Buzios Microdermabrasion + 60 Min. Facial $220 | $250
Why are Spa Buzios’ Microdermabrasion treatments so inexpensive?
A single microdermabrasion treatment can cost anywhere from $75 up to $175, depending on your area and where you receive the treatment. However, at Spa Buzios, you can get a medical spa grade microdermabrasion treatment for as little as $45. We are often asked how we can offer microdermabrasion treatments for such a great price. And the answer is simple: we care more about providing you high with quality, effective skin care treatments than we do about making as much money as possible. Don’t get me wrong, we are in business to make money. But like Costco, we prefer to have you as a customer for life!
We use Medical Spa grade Microdermabrasion equipment.
Our high quality microdermabrasion machine is the same one used in many medical spas and Doctors offices. We use the same high-grade crystals as medical spas, and we maintain the highest of professional standards for honesty and cleanliness.
Be an informed skin care customer… And never get taken advantage of again.
There are plenty of people out there willing to take advantage of you because the average consumer has no idea h ow much they should pay for a microdermabrasion treatment. The only way you can avoid this is to be aware of the different prices, combined with the experience and quality of the esthetician providing the service.
[gravityform id=3 name=MicrodermabrasionInquiry]
What is Microdermabrasion?
- In a Microdermabrasion procedure, your Spa Buzios skin therapist uses a handheld device that sprays fine crystals onto the surface of your skin, providing gentle abrasion, or “polishing,” to remove the outer layer of old skin cells.
- The natural protective barrier of the skin’s surface (called the acid mantle) is somewhat compromised and therefore more prone to irritation/infection. After your microdermabrasion, we recommend using sunscreen, moisturizer, and serum (like Dermalogica’s Ultra Calming Serum) for optimum results.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-surgical, “lunch hour” procedure that provides many benefits.
- Microdermabrasion reduces or eliminates fine facial lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging; it improves the appearance of acne scars and other light scarring.
- Microdermabrasion gives skin of all colors and types a fresh, healthy-looking glow. It does all this with virtually no side effects.
- And because Microdermabrasion uses non-allergenic crystals to treat the skin, it is an excellent treatment for skin that is sensitive to chemicals.
Typical Results of Microdermabrasion
- Microdermabrasion is often called a “lunch hour” treatment because it’s a quick procedure that can be performed during your lunch hour with little or no discomfort.
- The treated skin may be pink after the treatment, but this will usually fade within a few hours.
- Microdermabrasion recovery and results are among the most favorable of all the noninvasive facial treatments available today.
Good Candidates for Microdermabrasion
- In general, good Microdermabrasion candidates are adults who are in good physical health, with realistic expectations for the outcome of their treatment. People who do not have enough available time to undergo more invasive skin resurfacing treatments such as Dermabrasion, laser skin resurfacing, or deep chemical peels may also be good candidates for Microdermabrasion.
Risks of Microdermabrasion
- Microdermabrasion does not present any serious risks when it is performed by a qualified provider. Some people may experience slight skin irritation after Microdermabrasion.
- Since everyone’s skin and health history differ to some degree, the risk and benefits of Microdermabrasion must be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Ready to get started?
If you’ve been thinking it’s time to do something more for yourself, your skin and your appearance, give Spa Buzios a call. If you think it may be for you, schedule an appointment for a consultation with a Spa Buzios esthetician today to find out even more. It’s important to remember that any skin resurfacing procedure is somewhat invasive (but so is the regular facial scrub you use at home) and your skin needs some time to recover. Facial redness after each microdermabrasion is normal (the redness should fade in a few hours) and so is some itchiness.
Before Your Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Stop using products that contain aspirin or salicylic acid before your Microdermabrasion.
- If you can, you should not smoke for a week beforehand (it improves the circulation of blood in the skin).
- Stop using Retin-A, Renova, Differin and certain glycolic acid products for about five days before (this applies to products which you take on a daily basis).
- Avoid sunbathing, sunbeds, waxing, any chemical peels or collagen injections for two weeks before Microdermabrasion
After Your MicrodermabrasionTreatment
- Cleanse your face immediately after treatment with a wet cloth and rehydrating toner to remove any micro-crystal residue or dead skin cells left behind.
- Once the skin has dried completely, apply a rich moisturizer. Use moisturizer for 4-6 days after Microdermabrasion to avoid excessive peeling.
- Use high SPF sunscreen every time you go out (even if it’s an overcast day) because Microdermabrasion increases photosensitivity.
- Avoid staying in the sun for 7 days after Microdermabrasion to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin (which slows down the recovery).
- To stay on the safe side, we recommend only using eye makeup and lipstick after Microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion at Spa Buzios
- To assist you in determining if Microdermabrasion is the right treatment to help you achieve your aesthetic goals please contact us.
33 Sloan Street | Roswell, GA | 30075 | 770-998-7822