Body Waxing Services
Are you sick of shaving, or don’t have the time to shave every day? Well, maybe it is time you try waxing.
Waxing is considered to be the most effective method for removing unwanted hairs from practically any part of the body. It is also one of the longest lasting temporary hair removal procedures.
Click Here for our Full Service Waxing Menu
Join our BFF Club to get discounts off of every service!
Full Body Waxing at Spa Buzios in Atlanta
BFF $75 | Regular $95
A full body wax at Spa Buzios includes: Brazilian, French or Bikini wax, Full Legs, Underarms, as well as lip wax. The full body waxing service takes anywhere from 40–55 minutes. We do NOT skimp on the wax, using both imported hard wax and the finest soft wax to achieve silky smooth skin. (For a Brazilian or French under 18 requires Parental consent.)
Why have so many women converted to waxing as a method of hair removal?
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots. Generally speaking it takes almost 3-6 weeks for new hair to grow back in the waxed areas.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you have skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, consistent waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer.
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can cause stubble. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair re-growth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. Depending on your sensitivity and if done correctly, it can be pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.
Considering getting a Fully Body Wax or Brazilian Wax?
If you are considering a Full Body or Brazilian Wax and want to learn more, call Spa Buzios today (770-998-7822). We are conveniently located in Roswell, Georgia, serving Atlanta, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, East Cobb, Marietta, Milton, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek and more.
Clients under the age of 18 must have written consent from a parent or legal guardian to receive Brazilian/French Waxing Services. In addition, a parent or legal guardian must accompany any under 18 client for their first Brazilian/French Waxing service appointment at Spa Buzios.