Authentic Brazilian Wax – Because Silky Smooth Skin is Always in Fashion!
Spa Buzios is the premier Brazilian Wax boutique, specializing in Authentic Brazilian Bikini Wax, and the very popular French Bikini Wax. Spa Buzios sets the highest professional standards for waxing services, using only the finest imported hard wax. At Spa Buzios we NEVER use the same applicator twice (no double dipping), and we NEVER re-use wax – as disgusting as it sounds, many low-cost waxing salons do! And at Spa Buzios ALL, of our professional wax technicians are licensed aestheticians. We NEVER sacrifice your safety with unsanitary and unprofessional procedures!
Specialty Waxing Services
Authentic Brazilian Wax | $45
Fabulous French Wax | $45
Itsy Bitsy Bikini Wax | $30
Extreme Bikini Wax | $40
Full Service Waxing Menu
- Eyebrow Waxing | $15
- Teen Eyebrow Waxing (18 & Under) | $10
- Eyebrow Waxing & Tint Combo | $30
- Sides of Face (Jawline ) | $15
- Lip Waxing | $5
- Chin Waxing | $5
- Abdomen Waxing | $15
- Lower Back Waxing | $15
- Booty Smooth Waxing | $10
- Happy Trail Waxing | $5
- Full Leg Waxing | $55
- Lower Leg Waxing | $35
- Full Arm Waxing | $25
- Half Arm Waxing | $15
- Underarm Waxing | $15
- Full Body Waxing Special | $85 – Includes Brazilian or Bikini, Full Legs, Underarms & Lips
Almost Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About The Brazilian Bikini Wax… But Were Afraid to Ask!
The Brazilian Bikini Wax differs from a regular bikini wax because hair is removed in the front, back and everything in between. Most clients opt for everything removed. At Spa Buzios we only use authentic, imported hard wax, which is thicker, more expensive, and less painful. A little uncomfortable, yes, but the results are well worth it! You will eventually get used to the discomfort. Getting a routine Brazilian Bikini Wax helps to reduce the pain, and will minimize irritation.
Your First Brazilian Bikini Wax? Here’s What to Expect…
- Because you only need 1/4 inch of hair for the wax to grab onto, your Spa Buzios aesthetician may trim pubic hair to the correct length. A general rule of thumb is that hair needs to be a quarter-inch if it’s fine, a half-inch if it’s coarse. Any shorter and it’s too hard for the wax to grab onto and we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- The waxing technician will liberally apply talcum powder to the skin. Talcum powder keeps hot wax from sticking to skin.
- Spa Buzios waxing technicians are fast, which means less discomfort for you.
- The waxing technician will dip a wooden waxing stick into a pot of hot wax and then spread it onto your skin and hair. When the wax has cooled, she will pull it off, in the opposite direction of your hair growth, pulling the hairs out by the root.
- If the waxing is too painful, ask your waxing technician to apply strips to smaller areas at a time.
- Waxing usually starts in the front and moves toward the back. You may be asked to help hold skin taut.
- Since the Brazilian means everything off except for a “landing strip” in the front, don’t be surprised when the waxing technician removes the hair between the buttocks.
- If you want to be completely bare, just let your Spa Buzios waxing technician know!
- Once the waxing is complete, the waxing technician will tweeze any stray hairs and she may trim the remaining landing strip.
- Your waxing technician will spread soothing lotion over the waxed areas. Apply aloe lotion or a hydrocortisone cream if you develop bumps, redness or ingrown hairs.
- Typically, you’ll need to wax every 3 to 4 weeks and the more you do it, the less painful it becomes.
Before Your Brazilian Wax
- DO RELAX and TRUST us! We do this all the time.
- DO let the hair grow ¼ to ½ an inch. The wax needs something to hold onto!
- DO make a date to exfoliate… prep the area with a mild exfoliating body wash and an exfoliating mitt (but be very gentle!) up until the day before your wax to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- DO be very clean. Make sure you shower the day of your wax to help prevent infection.
- DO NOT schedule your appointment for about a week before or during your period, you’ll be much more sensitive.
- DO NOT apply any creams or lotions beforehand; you’ll get better results if your skin is dry.
After Your Brazilian Wax
- In order to keep your Brazilian or French waxing in the best condition it’s important to regularly get waxed. Make your next appointment for no longer than 4 weeks and avoid shaving in between.
- Apply an after waxing body treatment. We LOVE “Get the Bump out of Here.” It is safe, soothing and prevents ingrown hair!
- Avoid the sun immediately after waxing and please wear sunscreen; recently waxed areas are prone to hyper-pigmentation (permanent darkening of the skin) if exposed to the sun.
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and other heated sources for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs
- Regular exfoliation may be helpful to remove dead skin so your hairs can get out above the surface of the pores and not become ingrown.
- Routine waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimize irritation. The more you get waxed the easier it becomes for you. Many individuals claim it is less painful and there is less hair growth after their first few waxes.
33 Sloan Street | Roswell, GA | 30075 | 770-998-7822