Get Your Gorgeous, Hand-Applied Spray Tan – Featuring NORVEL™ – The World’s #1 Requested Sunless Solution.
Now you can have that “Copacabana Girl” tan all year long without exposing your body to the harmful UV rays. Just come in to Spa Buzios for a custom, hand-applied spray tan. At Spa Buzios, our airbrush tan services feature the most advanced tanning science and technology available from industry leader NORVELL Sunless Tanning: The World’s #1 Requested Sunless Solution!
Hand-Applied Spray Tan – Airbrush Tan
One-time Spray Tan Application | $45
Half body Spray Tan Application | $20
Package of 3 Spray Tan Applications | $105 – Only $35 each
Package of 5 Spray Tan Applications | $165 – Only $33 each
Package of 10 Spray Tan Applications | $310 – Only $31 each
Spray Tan at Spa Buzios – Here’s What You Can Expect
- Spray Tan Consultation – When you arrive at Spa Buzios you will have a consultation with our spray tan technician to help you decide exactly what color you are hoping to achieve; from a healthy glow, to a light, medium, or dark tan. Then, assessing your natural skin color your technician will tell you if your goal is realistic or make a recommendation. For example if a pale, ivory skinned person wanted to be really dark it would not be recommended, however we could create a really gorgeous medium color tan.
- Private Spray Tan Room – Next you will step into a private room and undress. You may wear your own underwear or nothing at all. If you chose to wear your own undergarments or swim suit we recommend bringing something black to ensure it will not become discolored by the spray. Next your nails will be gently covered to prevent discoloration - if your hair is very light we will suggest your wear a shower cap. However we like to spray as close into the hairline as possible for a natural look.
- Hand-Applied Spray Tan For Realistic Tanning Results – You will stand on a towel and our technician will talk you through all the positions you will stand in so that we can tan you all over. It takes just a couple of minutes to be sprayed and you will just feel a cool misting sensation. There is no need to be anxious about closing your eyes and holding your breath – when the time comes to spray your face the technician will tell you when to close your eyes and take breath – we will do everything possible to make the experience comfortable for you.
- After Your Custom Spray Tan – After a couple of minutes you will be ready to put your clothes back on. For best results we recommend something slightly loose and dark – and preferably no jeans. In rainy weather bring boots and an umbrella! Then wait at least 8 hours to shower so that your beautiful tan will last approximately 7 days.
The Day Before Your Spray Tan Appointment
- Exfoliate the day before you treatment to remove dry, flaky skin that causes uneven tanning.
- We suggest a BODY SCRUB 24 hours before your tanning session.
- Shaving, waxing, facials, manicures and pedicures should be done before your tanning session.
The Day of Your Spray Tan Appointment
- Your skin should be clean and dry.
- DO NOT use bar soap as the residue can interfere with tanning results.
- Remove all makeup.
- DO NOT apply lotions or perfumes prior to getting sprayed
- Use deodorant very sparingly
What to Wear During & After Your Spray Tan Session
- You may tan in the garment of your choice. Bathing suits and underwear work well.
- The DHA solution should wash out of most clothing
- Wear loose fitting clothing for after your tanning session. Tight clothes can rub off the DHA bronzer and smear the cosmetic bronzer.
- We recommend loose shorts, and a loose fitting t-shirt (DO NOT WEAR JEANS)
How to Maintain & Keep Your Spray Tan Looking It’s Very Best
- Immediately after your spray tan session avoid activities that may cause you to sweat excessively
- Use the air conditioning in your car on a hot day.
- You must avoid water entirely for at least four hours.
- Ideally, wait at least eight hours (or more) before showering or bathing with any kind of soap or shower gel. We recommend the next day if possible.
- If you absolutely must shower before the eight hour period, wait at least four hours, then use only water only to allow your tan to continue to develop.
- Apply moisturizer after the shower and everyday after your tanning session. This will help prolong your tan.
- The ‘‘instant color’’ cosmetic bronzer will wash off just as it is designed to do.
- Do not take long hot baths or showers.
- Chlorine from a pool or Jacuzzi can cause your tan to fade faster.
- To help build and extend your golden glow, we recommend using our Hydrating Body Wash and our Pro-long color extending moisturizer.
33 Sloan Street | Roswell, GA | 30075 | 770-998-7822